1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out in the last day of my internship!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Dec 31, 2009.

1. darkestknight

Guys and girls,

I just had to came out on the last day of the internship, where I won't be anymore coming back to the company! Then that clerk asked me whether I'm virgin or not, which is some damn private question for me.

Unfortunately, I hesitated to give her the answer, I left too fast. In the end, I couldn't even tell her anything, not even in the phone.

But I'm pretty relieved and amused that they all have to second-guess my orientation for three round months!! :roflmao:

2. RaeofLite

Wow, that is pretty private. If I wasn't on friendship terms with the person asking I don't think I would've said if I was a virgin or not. I just would've said, "well that's my personal life", smiled and left.

3. Gaetan

My immediate supervisor at my internship over the summer was gay. We barely talked about our personal lives, but we did touch on it slightly. I wasn't really even out to myself at that time--but part of me kept wanting to at least tell him before I left. That whole situation was just part of the series of things that made me finally sit down and confront myself. I plan to send him a thank you card when I'm finally completely out.

Still, congratulations on telling them! Don't you wish you'd said it earlier, though? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. darkestknight

Oh well, I kept a very low profile of myself. The technicians I'm working with are not comfortable with men liking other men. That's why I saved that one in the last moment before I actually, officially 'dismissed'. :roflmao:

Poor little clerk. She was still wondering whether I'm a virgin or not. :roflmao: