1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends, Maybe I dont know anymore

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Justindee13

I feel left out, very very left out of all my friends, i get this attitude that everyone hates me and that im not liked. you have to understand at my school everyone knows everyone we only have 600 students and there is no one else to hang out with and it just sucks. I want to start smoking again or even cutting i just have thses emtionslas and it seems like i have no exscape from them. my friends dont really seem to care about me much, and they dont notice me at all.

I dont know, i just dont knnow.
    i cry almost every nite cause i have no one.:tears::tears::tears::tears:

2. crazydude

Hey Justin, its sounds like things are really tough for you right now, but I assure you they will get better (I know this may be hard to believe at the moment), but remember if nothing else you will always have EC for support; there are a lot of great people here to get advice and support from.

High school can be some of the hardest years in someone’s life (being a small school can make it even more difficult). I know they were not the easiest years for myself but things have gotten a lot better. Couple things to remember, you only have a few more years left, which I know sounds like eternity but just think once you are out of there you have your whole life a head of you and you can do whatever you want. High school is such an insignificant part of your life in the big picture. All you need to do is find ways to get yourself through the next few years (smoking and cutting yourself is not the answer, that will just make things worse.) Try to find an activity or hobby you enjoy doing. I know reading can be a great escape. Depending on your relationship with your family, maybe try to spend more time with them so you don’t feel so alone. Also you might want to try speaking with a counselor or teacher you trust at your school. Anyway I know it’s easy for me to say these things as I’m not currently in your situation and all you can think about is how horrible it is, but I hope it at least helps a little. Try to think about your future and dreams, you don’t want to throw that all away when you are so young and have so much potential.

Remember we will always be here for you.

Don’t give up!