1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

breakups are hard

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gemerency, Jan 10, 2010.

1. gemerency

just broke up with my boyfreind. i feel terrible about it. he was a really nice guy but it could never work. he lived in conneticut for christ sake! and he had a boyfreind there too. :confused: i know what i did was right, we could never be happy at this pace, but i still wish things could have been better. i hate myself for ending it, for not being strong enought to make things work.... i don't know. this sucks epicly:tears:

sorry for dumping my emo feelings on yall:icon_sad:

2. Pokerface

dude! he had another boyfriend. stay strong, get it out of your system and it'll be okay. it ain't easy. but it's fot the better.

good luck! :wink: if you need to talk to someone I'm all ears (or all eyes, to read you). feel free to contact me anytime.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! First off: (*hug*)

From what you have said, I think you did the right thing. It is going to take a bit of time to come to terms with the break-up and to get over him but you will. Making that decision, because you know that it is the right thing in the long run, takes a lot of courage and strength.

Let it all out, and then start turning the page. Talk to your friends, call them and try to spend time with them so that you are not alone. Once you are ready to turn the page, start trying to make some new friends or getting to know some new people by joining activities at school or in your community. It will take time but things will work out and you will find another boyfriend. (*hug*)

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is what this site if for. Give it time these bad feelings will pass. You'll meet someone better.