1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well there's this guy...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsMyBoyfriend, Jan 30, 2010.

1. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Well there's this guy whom i have liked for a long time, he's gay and not interested in me (I asked). Over the last couple of weeks he's become a completely different person and become someone i can't even stand to be around, but every time i see him my heart flutters a bit and i feel the same as i did before. I can't stand the guy so why do i keep having these feelings?

2. Mind Freak

Not sure. Maybe you just like what he used to be and not what he is now?
    You probably still connect with the old guy and not the new one. There's probably still a ray of hope that he's still a cool guy and that you still might have a chance.

I have yet to get over a few of my long term crushes, granted they haven't done a 180 but my guess is you still like the feelings he used to give you.

Hopefully I'm not talking in circles; I'm really sleepy.

3. The Paradigm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depending on the type of crush, lustful or loving, you're probably having one of two responses.

1) He's physically attractive and you'd easily disregard his lesser personality traits in order to crush on him.

2) You're attracted to his peronality from before and can see genuinely into him and see why he's a good candidate.

It's probably just one but there are tons of other reasons. :slight_smile:
    There's always plenty of fish out there. Good luck! (*hug*)