1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sophmore wants his Senior back!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by abercrombieboi, Aug 23, 2007.

1. abercrombieboi

Umm ok i'm like new so i dont know if this has been posted b4....but well i was goin out with this older guy hes like 17, im 15. Oh and just to describe him hes like gorgeous colmbian and hung like a..well u know what i mean lols, and not only that but he was a toalt sweetheart lke he would remember anniversaries more often than me, and he wasn't interested in sex, he was and is still interested in me, and well everythin was peachy until he started worrying his parents:bang: (they're like SUPER catholic) and well now that he came out he doesnt have that problem...the thing is as much as he has feelings for me (he admitted to all of my friends and his friends) he still got with another guy..hello confused much?

Lubb u guys!
    Abercrombieboi

2. Time

He must not care for you as much as you say if he's with another guy. Have you told him how you feel about it?

3. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Did you make it completely clear that it wasn't an open relationship? Some people tend to connect the words gay and promiscuous for some reason. :$

4. abercrombieboi

Ok i'm gonna sound like a total loser..but no i haven't talked to him about it, like i'm totally outspoken about the most ridiculous things, but when it came to this then well...i kinda for the first time in my life became speechless...and well i guess he really doesn't care about me if he didn't want to get back with me..oh and to add insult to injury in a weird way, the boy like refuses to stop flirting, and after he flirts hes talks about how great his b/f is, lke seriously can you say jackass? So yea I guess it's time to move on to bigger and better things, and to answer one of the replies, he did know it was an open relationship...well to our friends anyways, but i didnt mind if he wanted to keep it kinda private, cause so did i..i mean things i do with my b/f are things that are kept between me and him, and the rest of the world doesn't have to join in those moments that I could possibly remember for the rest of my life...but yea..kinda bummed now:icon_sad: since he was like the only available, attractive guy in my school..everyone else is either just too fem, or jackasses or too old for me...

Thanks anyways guys
    Abercrombieboi

5. Time

I'm sorry that things aren't working out. I know he seems like a jerk, but if you really care about him, maybe you can still try to talk to him, and patch things up? Then again, he may not be worth your time. You know him better than I.

And I totally know what you mean about lack of decent guys. In my homophobic town, there are actually a couple of guys in my school who I could probably hook up with if I wanted to, but they just aren't my type - at all.