1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what to make of this!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by riddlerno1, Feb 9, 2010.

1. riddlerno1

Ok, so i need some advice!

I attend this social group and there is one guy who attends who is absolutely gorgoeous but he makes no effort to chat and when we do have a converstaion, he rarely even acknowledges im there. So after chats about this with my friends we concluded that that for whatever reason he may just not like me and i was ok with that!

But..... i saw him at the group last week and everyone went for coffee afterwards and he was sitting next to me. When i say next to me i mean his shoulder was touching mine. Ok, i thought well that means nothing!

But after coffee the group went to get something to eat at this fast food place and we were standing in line and he was behind me. Then (wait for it) i felt hands going into my jacket pocket!!!!! I didnt look round but i knew it was him! Then he started running his hands down my arms squeezing my shoulders.!!! All this time he was chatting to someone else and not even looking at me! Then..... he starts moving (and i mean grinding) behind me and his front is practically touching my back!! I have no idea what this means as he then had to order so went to the other counter!!! It was all very strange!

When i was leaving i went to say bye, and he kinda pulled me so hard towards him that i nearly fell over!!

Now i wouldnt think this is wierd at all but its the not conversing with someone that i dont get. If he was doing this and then being chatty, at least i would understand it a bit better!

Advice anyone?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! It's an odd behaviour but maybe talk to him. Try to engage him in a conversation. If you feel uncomfortable with his behaviour, I think you should let him know that as well. Another thing you could do is wait until the next meeting and see what happens and if his behaviour continues.

It sounds like that you are dealing with someone who is perhaps shy in terms of talking or even do anything that could start a conversation.

I would suggest (if it makes you feel uncomfortable) try to sit with someone that you feel comfortable with and make sure that you can always move to another seat or start a conversation with someone else.

Do the others in the group know him?

Hope this helps!

3. Just Adam

its odd but just sounds cute to me. just try and get him alone for a few mins and ask him about it.

4. RaeofLite

Wow. Seeing his body language that would likely indicate he has some interest in you... I don't know but that's pretty overt behaviour.. :lol:

I would do what Mirko suggested, talk to him. Maybe he's interested but isn't sure how to start the conversation so he wanted to let you know he's interested? I could be wrong so don't get your hopes up too much but do talk to him. "So the other night eh? Was that a friendly hello?" :wink: Or something like that. Just to get humour in there to maybe break the ice. :slight_smile:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Talk to him.
    Not us.
    Not your friends.
    Him.

Lex

6. Just Adam

Lex what we told you about typing one handed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

seriously though as usual your right.

7. riddlerno1

Ok thanks people, thats good advice. I guess i am quite nervous to just approach him and make something of it if he was just being playful. Plus someone asked if anyone else knows him and he seems to be like one of the more popular guys of the group who seems to get along with all. I dont think chatting is a big issue for him as he seems to be quite extroverted. I just noticed him being very quiet with me and thats why i thought maybe he didnt like me.

I am going to see what happens next time. Maybe if he is flirty again, then i can ask him bout it or something.

8. Just Adam

well if hes really open with others it maybe hes quiet with you because he likes you and is actually nervous and when he touched you up a bit was the only thing he could think to do to show any affection. like sometimes its easier to just kiss someone than say you love them...

but you two do need to talk.

9. Sicsemper79

literal LOL. also lex is right (as usual).