1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't cried in a long time.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Austin, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just need to get it all out and in the open. Don't read if u don't want. I just need a rant...

I haven't cried in months. I don't know what brought it on. Last night I thought about my ex for some reason. The last one I had a physical relationship with. Well for some reason I was at dinner with my family and I thought about him. I wanted to cry right then and there. What the crap? It's been a year I thought I was over him. Then I had a dream last night about me and him. And woke up today and just cried... I've had points when I was very upset and I could barely force myself to shed a single tear. Crying really helps sometimes when I feel upset. But I rarely can do it. I checked his face book and he's dating someone else. That didn't help. I can't pretend to myself and everyone I got it all together. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't live anymore... I hate living. If there was a painless 100% success way of suicide I'd do it in a heartbeat. Why does everyone else feel like forcing others to live if they don't want to? We didn't have a choice to be brought into this world I think we should have a choice if we want to leave. I can't take it right now I haven't felt like this in a year when I was really depressed.

2. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't know why you broke up with him but there must be a reason you broke up with him.
    I know it can be really hard to keep going sometimes and you do just want to die but thats because your not yourself now. You say you were depressed before and you pulled out of it, and you'll come out of this to and you'll be glad your still here.
    I'm not an expert on this but seriously, whoever he was, he is so not worth killing yourself over him.
    Have you ever lost anyone to suicide? I have, and while I know their lives must have been real bad to even consider that but it still tore my life apart.
    Do something to take your mind off it, go take up a sport, talk to a friend or someone at ec, but please don't kill yourself.
    And if you want to talk about it you know where I am.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It's really hard to lose someone you care so much about. Been there and done that. It hurts like hell. I still cry over it and its been something like 13 years. I lost count. However, I know my life has value and I move on. Getting your heart broken is part of life and if it didn't happen, how would you know and appreciate the RIGHT person for you when they come along? Hang in there. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You can get through this and be stronger for it. (*hug*)

4. Eleanor Rigby

Austin, I am really sorry that you're going through this (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)
    Heartbreaks are part of everyone's life. It doesn't relieve from the pain, but it might help to know you're not alone in that boat.
    It's hard to get over someone who have loved and still love, but time (long, long time) helps, such as having a shoulder to cry on. Don't stay alone with your pain. Tell you family, or your friends, that to know you're ex is in a new relationship hurts you and that you still have feelings for him.
    You're entitled to cry as much as you want, but hold on. You're going to get through this, and you're going to find love again.
    I have been there. Most of my friends have been, or are there. But as much as I have seen or experienced heartbreaks, I have seen people mending from these hearbreaks and finding love again.
    After the rain comes the sun.
    And if you ever feel the need to talk about it or anything else, you can pm me anytime you want.
    Take care (*hug*) (*hug*)

5. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there
    Austin please dont do anything stupid,find something to ocupy your time and meet new people,there are other guys out there so make an effort to find one,then when you look back at this memory you will see it was only a tempory setback that your now over!
    PS READ YOUR OWN SIG!!!and as always listen to Becky.
    Hang in there,it will get better.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys... I'm feeling a bit better... just had a weird moment. Still a bit upset today idk why. sigh.

7. Eleanor Rigby

I'm happy you're feeling a bit better (*hug*) (*hug*)
    Keep holding on

8. dude99

dude99 Guest

Anyway I am very sorry for what happened. Anyway there are some great people here that you can pm too such as the admins here, that can bring some assistance.

Perhaps you can also consider going to see professional help such as a counselor or psychiatrist.
    (*hug*)

#8 dude99, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010