1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just want to vent

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dr Acula, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Dr Acula

Hey guys,

I just need to vent for a while, so ignore me if its a bit of a rant.

Basically, I met a guy a month or so ago, long story short we kissed. He told me he wasn't ready for a relationship 'cos he'd only just broken up with his BF which is cool obviously, but I still like him - he's lovely, and I found out the other night that the guy he isn't over is far and away over him (the ex is a friend of a friend). A couple of weeks later a guy came onto me and stuff happened - neither of us regret it and he is a mate but at the time, not only were we both drunk but he wasn't sure what was going on with his long distance BF. Since then we spent quite a bit of time together - we're both in the same hall at uni and have the same mates so we see each other most nights.

Anyway, he told me last night that they'd decided to give the long distance a go. The problem is, he's a really nice guy, into the same stuff etc, but there's nothing that can happen between us and it kinda burns a bit.

I dunno what it is - I seem to only be able to like people who are unavailable (not that I manage to tell that).

Anyway, rant over.

#1 Dr Acula, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010