1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with a friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dude99, Mar 1, 2010.

1. dude99

dude99 Guest

Anyway there is a friend of mine who I have problems with. He was in love with me but I not in him. He could still be in love with me. We used to live in same city but I have moved to another city far away. I made the mistake of doing it with him a few times and I dont feel good about that. He has come to visit me a few weeks ago and he stayed at my place which only has a bedroom and I sleeping on it. I feel uncomfortable him sleeping here but I know he came around to see me. He spent a few days here. I told him I dont want to have sex with him, and he has got the message. Now he plans to come here in a few weeks time agian and visit me. He wants to stay here, and the only room I have is my room and if he stays here he will sleep on my bed. I dont really want that. But I said to him he can stay but in my heart I dont want that. He staying here for a few days.

Anyway I am a really friendly and polite person but I am getting to the stage where I dont want him here. At times I just cant stand him, cause of what he talks about which is sex much of the time. I used to be good friends with him but he calls me his best friend. I dont know what to do. I dont care if he sleeps one night here but I just dont want him to stay here longer than that. He will be only visiting a few days.

Sometimes I just wish he just dissapeared from my life completly. At times I just feel I dont like him anymore. I know I can be cruel but thats how I feel. I always a really nice and polite person and everyone that knows me feels the same way and I very rarely show my anger at anyone. What should I do?

#1 dude99, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
  2. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you should better say that you two cant be friends if he keeps doin' it. It's not being cruel, maybe he's just going too far..