1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motor vehicle collisions. Grrr.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mind Freak, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Mind Freak

Ok. So my step dad had me go get batteries today. I normally drive a small car but I took his SUV today because he was parked behind me. So I was parking and over shot it a bit and hit a parked car. >_> fail. For some reason I was still thinking I had more room like I was in my car I guess. Idk.

Anyway. I dented the park car a little bit and scratched it. Everything is taken care of and step father got mad and now doesn't want to let me drive anymore.

I'm getting the same punishment as my step brother who almost totaled our car mysteriously. (We still don't know the full story) So not fair.

So anyway, I was supposed to be going out with some friends tomorrow but now I don't think I should even bother trying since he's being all grumpy and junk. My parents already knew about it but yeah.

I'm just upset about everything. Lol. Hitting the car, not being able to drive. It all sucks.

All over some stupid batteries.

So do you think being banned from the wheel is a little harsh or is it just me?

2. Connor22

was it really that far to drive to your nearest shop? why not walk?

3. TriBi

Well, given that he probably will have to pay an insurance excess, if not the whole bill, because you took his car instead of yours and weren't careful enough - I'd say he's pretty justified at being somewhat pissed off at you.

One of the unfortunate lessons of life (bet you'll be more careful next time. :wink:).

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Harsh? Somewhat. But I bet he goes and gets his own batteries from here on out. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Mind Freak

I have good news! I'm not banned. : )

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay! But feel free to beg off on running errands for him for awhile. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. Mind Freak

Lol. I'll just say "remember what happened last time?" x D