1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister is gone!! Oh the women in my life! (this has a point)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kibuki kid, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Kibuki kid

Hi to all, i'm still a bit new here but here comes the verbal diarrhea. My sister, my rock, the person i came out to, has gone of to college! FOR A YEAR!! ( yes this means i get her room(!) :eusa_danc :grin: (!) But thats not the point!) She was here for her first year o college but now she's GAWWWN:tears: :tears: :tears: Know my mother has gone all weird on me and i think i should tell her so i dont lie to her whenever she asks me whats wrong, but every time i even think about telling her i think I'll just throw up. Also i think i should tell my sister the truth (if you read my previous thread, or even if you didn't, i told he ri was by because i liked this girl that i used to go to school with.) *HELP*

ALL ASSISTANCE IS APPRECIATED
    Kibuki kid

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Can you keep in touch with your sister, by instant messenger, phone, txt message, or whatever? I know it's not as good as having her there with you, but we have a lot of technology for keeping in touch, so I hope you will be able to somehow.

Will she be coming back for holidays (Christmas, New Year etc) or is she too far away for a quick trip back? Can you get to see her somewhen, perhaps during school holidays?

3. Kibuki kid

Yes i can call or use instant messenger, and were going to visit her at Christmas but it really isn't the same. I don't even know how I'll make it through the year.*sigh*

4. SpikySpice

Then O think it's time for you to learn to make it through the year on your own, all by yourself:slight_smile:

They say zillion things are hard to start at 1st, but if you can make it through the 1st few eeks then you'll be stronger:slight_smile:

I think somehow this is a good chnace for you to have the apportunity to make yourself a brave grown up, if you can stand on your own without your sister next to you

And she an dyou will always keep in touch so nothing to worry about, juat talk to her and tell her all thinsg happened to you

For your coming out, i wish you luck with your mom:slight_smile:

5. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

go visit her. thats wat i did with my cousin and her campus is awesome lol

6. Kibuki kid

I'll never get use to her being gone, thank you for the advice...I'll try my best:tears:

7. i know its hard when someone ur close to gose away but things will get better in time and you have all ur friend on here that can be there for you too.(*hug*)

8. Kibuki kid

thanx a lot....all of you guys