1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gayinva, Aug 28, 2007.

1. gayinva

There is this guy in my hall who I've become pretty good friends with (at least I think so). I think he's gay. He doesn't seem that into girls, and he fits the typical "gay" stereotype. I think I'm developing a bit of a crush on him. I want to tell him I'm gay. Should I ask him if he is? How should I do it? I don't just want to corner him and straight out ask him. Any advice??

2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You don't want to ask him if he is gay. He might feel worried or act defensive or do both. If you come out to him and he does not come out to you it means he is not ready. You should let him come out when he wants too

3. Jim1454

^ agreed! Come out to him first. Not sure how often you talk, because even that isn't exactly going to come up in the elevator... Good luck though!

4. SpikySpice

Well, you have to amke sure that he is gay, i mean, not any guys fit the gay stereotypes things, and not any stereotypes fit any gay guys

And I agree with everybody above, you ahve to come out to him first, if he's gay, h'll be attracted to you.

and give him time to come out when he feels comfortable, soemtiems it takes long time

But yeah, i wish you luck:slight_smile: