1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

follow up to I need help NOW

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confused102188, Mar 22, 2010.

1. confused102188

SOOOO... If you didn't read my first post I needed advice about going to my first gay bar with my friends and I'm not out AT ALL. Well all of you were right! I didn't get drunk and I didn't come out of the closet... BUT I realized that ALL of my friends are totally cool with gay people. To tell you the truth i didn't expect that at all. I mean I knew they didn't have any problems with them but they were sooooo cool with them! One of my good guy friends was really good friends with one of them and we wound up hanging out with him for the entire night! I'm not quite ready to come out yet bu:it this made me feel like I would be totally excepted and not treated any differently by any of my friends... All in all this was a great experience (plus I got to check out some really hot guys) lol

Thanks for all you do:kiss:

2. RaeofLite

That's good news dude. :slight_smile: I'm happy for you. Hopefully you'll feel comfortable coming out to your friends soon.

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay! Glad you had fun and got to check out hot boys!

4. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations for going to that gay bar with your friends :slight_smile: And it's great that you realized that they don't have any problem with gay people, it's probably going to make things easier for you when' you'll be ready to come out to them.

5. padre411

Slow and steady wins the race. :icon_bigg Congratulations on this next step in your journey.

peace,

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it seems like now you can be sure that you'll be met with acceptance when you decide to come out to them. And that can only help you to gather the courage to eventually take that step.