1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry to ask again...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bvtsjm116, Aug 29, 2007.

1. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

But, some of you might know I have a big crush on my neighbor :love:

But, yea, I think he likes to go outside but I don't think he is /that/ active, but I don't like to go outside very much...

But, how can I get to know him? :icon_sad: What are some things I can do?

2. justjoshoh

For every reward, there is a certain risk that you have to take. Step outside, enjoy the fresh air, and get to know your neighbor. Let's face it, you'll only get to know yourself if you stay inside your dwelling.

3. Tom

Tom Guest

kick a ball or somet over the fence when u know its only him in, go round 2 fetch it then ask if he wud like 2 join seein as ur bored and got nufin better 2 do, it cud work but u cnt be scared of him sayin no tho!

4. CelebrityHead

Tell us what you're into, then we might be able to help a little more.
    You can 'accidentally' kick a ball into his backyard, like what drazarian said, and then go over and ask for it back and then see if you can engage him in a conversation about something you both have in common (i.e. if you both enjoy playing video games, you can hint towards playing them together)
    Just a thought :thumbsup:
    Hope all goes well!

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Offer to go on a walk with him... if he's not super active but likes the outdoors, that should work...

6. hideinyourshel

Maybe with him and his sister, if he's got to look after her? Go to a park or something?

7. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Or u can ask him if he has aim or something and you guys can talk to each other or if hes a videogamer ask him to help you on this hard game lol and he will BE YOUR HERO BABY!(enrique iglesias) lol

8. Kibuki kid

Kick the ball over the fence, that one soubds kind of sweet or take your sibs for a walk.