1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another post of the same man...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well first of all, Wou :confused: long time since i been in here xD
    And well...this is about a guy i have been in love like for.. idk 9-10 months or so? (i hope i dont reach the stafe of 1 year -.-") This is a bad thing because
    1- The guy is kind of a slut
    2- He justs uses me most of the time
    3- Or he doesnt love me back or he is just a coward and doesnt want to admit it
    This whole situation turned worse when like in ...march or something i lost my virginity to him... I thought of course it was more than sex but then he told me it was like a "favor" or ...idk. This plus all the other things on my life are just killing me... The fact that i am not with him... Mostly when i think of him i just start to cry for all the things that he has done to me
    Then is the fact that the university is just stressin me too much, then that i am pulling away from most of my friends ... And then i just cant find anybody else...And then when i do fiind someone of course they arent interested in me :slight_smile: So ... I dont know im just hating life as i know it right now -___-
    So...what do you think? (what i should do or random thoughts)
    Ow...I already tried talking to him and it obviously dint work...He just said im anybody to him :slight_smile: (um i dont know if you can say that in english, what i mean is that he said that i dont have any importance to him...)

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

dude! brake up with the kid already. He treats you like shit and he even says it to your face. I know that you "love" him and all, but its not healthy to be with someone like that.

Emotionally abusing someone is just as bad as physical abuse. Would you keep going out with him if he hit you?

As bad as it will hurt. It would be better to just end it and start the healing process so you can find the next guy that will be much better for you.

3. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mmm the anybody thing is something that i infered cuz i asked
    "You are not the kind of person to have sex with anybody right?" And he said yes...
    I know i should forget about him already...But i just cant =_= The hope of he changing his mind someday...
    And why do you say i dont love him :confused:? (and oh, we are not going out...)
    All of this we did it as "friends" :slight_smile:

4. biisme

This doesn't sound like a healthy relationship for you to be pursuing. You said that he's using you and doesn't seem interested in having more of a relationship with you. He makes you cry when you think of him. Unless he decides that he wants to be more committed, and stops using you, then I'm concerned that you're going to just keep getting hurt by waiting for this guy to want to be with you.

However, you're not going to be able to get past this overnight. And, you say that you haven't found anyone else who wants to start a relationship at the moment. Well, maybe it's better not to rush right into a new relationship. Give yourself some time to heal from this guy. You also said that you feel like you've been drawing away from your friends. Perhaps try to get more involved with them. Not only will this improve your relationship with them, but they can help you to get through what you're going through now.

This person, as they are now, is not good for you. And, I know you can move past this. Don't wait forever for them to be the person you so desperately want. (*hug*)

5. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So..What you are saying i should do? Cut him out of my life completely? Because...i cant imagine doing that :S

6. biisme

You don't need to cut him out completely, but you can try and spend some of the time you normally spend with him, with other friends. Or, try to make your relationship with him more "friend-like". It just sounds like, from what you've said, about he feels and how he makes you feel that trying to have a relationship at the moment is just hurting the both of you. If he changes then perhaps a relationship could work. But, it things continue the way they are, especially with him saying he doesn't want a relationship, then I don't see how anything will change.

7. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I dont know... i have already tried multiple times doing this...i just end up talking to him again ...or going out with him or wathever
    I even tried treating him badly so he tries to pull me away :S but neither of them have worked U_U

8. RaeofLite

It seems that you have a "needy complex". Yes, you do. I'm sorry, but from what you've posted, it's true. It's like the puppy who's kicked by his owners, but comes back wagging his tail, hoping they'll treat him properly the next time. But no... his owners won't.

These seem to be traits of the guy you'r ehanging out with. Perhaps you're with him because you're lonely and you worry that you won't be able to find another bi/questioning/gay dude in your area. Perhaps he makes you feel good about yourself some times with his sense of humour or cute comments. But then later he cuts your legs out from under you. He does this to likely feel needed himself, and he has some insecure issues of his own-and he also seems like a douchebag because he vents his negative feelings and aggression onto you, even if he's "Just joking" some of the time.

I know a guy that treats other guys like this. I've told him he should knock it off, grow up and learn to vent his aggression and mean streak into a hobby or sport, instead of other people.

For now, I think it would be best to cut him out of your life. At least for a while. YES. I know, it is likely hard because you're not sure how to. But just do it. I'm sure you have a friend or two elsewhere. If you don't, start making new friends who will treat you like the decent human being you are, not like a piece of garbage that this guy seems to think you are.

If he confronts you, stand up to him! Tell him that you feel he's really insecure and that he should stop treating you horribly and start respecting other people. And then? Walk away.

It'll take time, but you need to start standing up for yourself, and looking in the mirror to see the good person you are. (I'm sure you are). You're worth it, so stand up for yourself and get on the road to make your life positive.

9. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wou :confused: RaeofLite Are you a psychologist or something XD? I just showed that to some of my friend and the were all like "O_O..."
    And youre right i gues... no matter what he does to me the only thing i want is to be with him..
    Example: I was just robbed today (yaay : D for living in one of the most dangerous cities!!) and i was like...um whatever, i mean i dint care :S i just U_U was thinking of him... of what he could have done if he was there or something...