1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Omeister2, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Omeister2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am gay but not out. And yes as crappy as it sounds, I currently have a girlfriend. I know how unfair that is, so please don't criticize me. I am about to graduate and want to come out to my family and friends before I head to college. Should I break up with my girlfriend first, or do both at the same time. I love her as my best friend and don't want to hurt her. I don't want her to hate me, but if that's what happens, that's what happens... Help me please...

2. No One

Trust me dude, break up with her now. I would suggest coming out to he when you do. It's better that way because they don't think "Is it me?". I dated a girl and it ended badly, but we were really good friends for a long time after it. It always turns out better if you do it sooner than later. If you need to talk, just wall post me.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say break up with her first. I think she has a right to know before anybody else. And make sure you make it clear to her that you really do care about her as a friend. The sooner the better.

Lex