1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madly crushing? It's so unfair!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lukee, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Lukee

First off, I'm not out yet.

The other day over Facebook, some guy asked me about homework. First time he's talked to me. Ever. And we talked for about 5 minutes. I saw him in school today, and I already feel like I have a huge crush on him. And he's straight.

Can I stop these feelings, or do I just have to wait it out? :frowning2:

2. Mogget

You can't stop feelings, you can only wait them out or distract yourself. Sorry, but that's just how it goes. Unless you wanna ask him out (he could be closeted, too).

3. Lukee

I *could* do that, but the signs are he's straight. Girlfriends, hands out with the typical crowd of guys. I know I'm just grouping & he could be closeted but I'm generalising.

I'll just have to find some courage. Maybe allow him to catch me looking at him a few times? ^^

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone once told, in fact I thin it was here on EC, that its called a crush because that is what is does...it crushes you.

We've all been there, I'm there now myself.

You just have to take the sourest of all meds...time

5. Lukee

Thanks. I've heard that one before & it's SO true.
    He's still completley oblivious. I looked and smiled at him and he nodded at me. ._.

6. Holly27

I've been there before. You can't really stop yourself from being attracted to someone, but feelings can fade over time.

It's a little easier if you can find something to distract yourself with. Once I started college, I had less time to miss my ex-girlfriend.

7. British Lad

British Lad Guest

i have never had a boyfriend i have had small crushs on boys before but i just ingored them because i thought i was straight. i have a small crush on a lad (at lest it think it is a crush) now but i dont let it bother me. Just wait it out everything is going to be ok.