1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is complicated...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsMyBoyfriend, Aug 31, 2007.

1. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

O'k so i like my best friend (In that way) and he likes me (I that way) but in april of this year he had a party and that was the day i was going to ask him out. Then just as i was going to i found out that another boy had asked him out the very same day, which of course left me very down. Well this was back in April and then last friday all the feelings i had for him just collected together and i tried to kill myself, leaving me in hospital. Now i said i didn't want to talk to him just to get my mind off of him and it's making me think of him more than ever!

What should i do!?

2. SpikySpice

Oh Jesus , you should'nt kill yourslef, that's is not good, no, not a good solution;((*hug*)

Well, from my experinece, the rule is stop forcing yourslef to forget about him, because the more you try, the more you mis him, because in the act of trelling yourself to forget something, you are thinking about it

Just try to ignore him, do things that can distract you from him teh most, like a favorite video games, a movie, you can watch movie all day if you want, especially comedy ones that can make you laugh and fall on teh floor

Find yourself soemone to talk to, especially thsoe who you love, if you cant take him out of yoru mind, once you let it out, you'll feel better, well, and you can recieve soem advice from him as well

Avoid sad thinsg liek sad music, sad movie, sad picture,s taht can remind you of him

Well, go out and play , sport, go to a party, go shopping, swimming, make yourslef tired with all teh games and sweaty, invite gropus of friends over, have fun together, they'll amke you laugh

And do NOT ever ever ever ever kill your self or hurt yourself again, please, please, taht's dangerous, and it shows that you are weak, I want you to be strong

Remember, get yourself busy, dont have homework? must fidn something to do, like house chorse and stuffs and thinsg that make you feel happy and worthhy

I hope you feel better(*hug*)

3. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Thanks for the movie and video game ideas, i just might do that.
    I go back to school on Monday so i'll have loads of Homework to do so that'll keep my mind off of him i suppose.
    And i'm definitly not going to try and kill myself again.

4. SpikySpice

Good:icon_bigg

yeah going back to school is a good idea, you may find new cool peopel to hang out with, they may tickle you sometimes

good luck

5. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

I'm also getting a complete make-over tomorrow with my girl best friend so i'll have something to keep me busy tomorrow!

6. SpikySpice

Oh that is just great :slight_smile: make over is fun, it makes you feel brand new to forget bout the past:slight_smile:

7. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Yeah that's why i set it up!
    And thankyou you're being very helpful, it's really appreciated.

8. SpikySpice

well, you are welcome, no problem, i try my best:icon_bigg

9. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Anyway 97% gay, thats a little...specific lol

10. SpikySpice

yeah I cant use exact word, i can only use the percent lol, and i may be chnage sometiems, liek today i feel like 93% gay lmao:lol:

11. Kibuki kid

Oh my gosh(*hug*) you really need this take spiky's advice and occupy your time...........just get your mind of the guy and eventually things will seem better

hope it helped....even a bit :thumbsup:

12. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, you already heard the don't kill yourself part, so i'll leave that out. I have to admit, I read most of your posts on this forum on my first day here, and I came to like you, like a friend at least, and I don't want you to hurt yourself. I'd say, just talk to people, anyone, and about anything. I don't think about what's bothering me if I talk to my friends.

Now, a little story: I, being the needy person that I am, fell into an online relationship around last fall. We really really hit it off. He was hot (According to his picture) and he was one of the only people I've ever felt comfortable enough to send my picture (I'm not the prettiest thing around.) Anyway, as time moved on I began to become preoccupied by school and family, and began to talk with him less and less. Over this last summer, I got online, well bad things happened. He threatened to kill himself. On his birthday, no less. It was heartbreaking, so I know what your loved ones are going through. It's hell. I tried to talk to him aftewards and he only replied to one of my emails. Not a day goes by without me thinking about him.

So please, NEVER think about that again. :frowning2:

13. bernard

Open youre eyes

when you get very down do you feel pity for youre self?......you souldnt be coz in the end you suffer not him..... dont do things stupid and ignorant......THINK ABOUT YOURE SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coz in the end this week ur down and the next one happy soo whats to bother sorry to tell you this and dont get it offensivly but screw him ur better then anyone and show him bye going out with someone and let him know that there isnt only him in this world who are worth it to go out with you........

Best regards............a member who is very pissed:bang: :tantrum: :***: :eusa_doh: :smilewave

14. zumbo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sure that what you feel for him will fade though old feelings will creep on you sometimes. You'll get used to it and one day you'll realized that he's not that important anymore.