1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advise/answers

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by FireFighter20, Sep 1, 2007.

1. FireFighter20

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i have a fiance i've been engaged for a few months now together for 3 years. I love her more then life itself and our relationship is amazing!!!

the question i have is this i like to wear womens underwear i find them way more comfortable and they get me excited wearing them (but i dont wear any other womens clothes)........ and i also like when my fiance proforms anal on me with toys... i llove how it feels and everything...
    does this make me gay?

i never had feelings for a guy or ever found them attractive i just want to know by wearing womens underwear and doing anal makes me gay??

i would greatly appriciate an honest mature reply thank you.

2. zumbo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Homosexuality is sexual attraction to members of the same sex and so if you do those things without this in mine, then you're quite unlikely to be gay. Plus, homosexuality is much wider than your underwear and bed.

3. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

These things do not make you gay. You have a variation of human sexuality and it can be considered a fetish. Nothing wrong with it and it is not harmful to you. Since it seems your finacee is ok with what you are doing in the bedroom and dress, I see no problem.

Stop worrying and enjoy life as best you can. Best wishes BTW.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree with JayHew. In fact I think it is great that your fiance is so accommodating. I'm sure a lot wouldn't be, and indeed a lot of straight guys would not even raise a subject like this with their ladies. This openness and honesty shows the strength of your relationship.

If you dream of guys fucking you when your lady is pleasuring you with toys, then maybe you could be bisexual to some extent. But you have not mentioned that at all, and you have been very open in your post otherwise, so I don't think that is an issue.

You have discovered the pleasure of having your prostate stimulated. Although this is the sexual pleasure many gay guys enjoy, the fact that you enjoy the physical pleasure does not make you gay or bi.

I think you have a wonderful loving relationship with a great understanding lady. Nothing to worry about there. Enjoy your lives together.

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I agree with everybody above. Having certain sexual fetishes does not make you gay. In fact, many straight men love to wear women's underwear and many love anal.

I think it's great your fiance' is willing to satisfy your needs. Marry her, right away! :slight_smile:

6. FireFighter20

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank yous all very much for your replys. I greatly appriciate it. I really like these fourms i've posted pretty much that exact same question on asome other forums and all i recieved were negative comments and people being pretty cruel with words. So i would just like to thank yous all. Its good to know that there are stilla few places complete strangers can still some to help/support/guide eachother.