1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and really need help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by willowjames, Apr 16, 2010.

1. willowjames

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi all, this may be long so i apologize in advance. anyway i was born a female,and over time i have realized that im a lesbian but i feel that i have a problem. I dont feel like a female yet i dont feel like a male either,i have worn both whats considered girl and boy clothes you know dresses heels makeup, or jeans t shirt sneakers cargo pants.I know that i do like what guys wear but i love wearing both girl and guys clothing.Im not really into dresses or skirts,but other things that girls wear im ok with wearing.to me its just clothes you know?but so my problem is im not sure who or what i am.I just dont feel like im really in between because im not really sure what feeling like a girl, well feels like and im not sure what feeling like a boy is like.so im just really confused and could truly use some help, thanks

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Try not to worry about it so much and just be YOU! Wear what feels comfortable to you and maybe as time progresses you will know more about what gender you more closely identify with. There are so many things that make us who we are!

3. Chandra

Postsecret's LBGTQ forum has a great thread with many definitions, including words like androgyne, berdache, bigender, and genderqueer that might help you find a way to label yourself if that is what you wish to do.

4. willowjames

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thank you for your help