1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Giant

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAngelOnFirexx

does anyone know if he's okay? i haven't heard from him once since the 29th. we used to talk many times a day and at least check in with how each other has been doing once a day. i thought he was at least okay from our last PM but reading his blog he wrote right after PMing me i am now very, very worried. its very strange that he hasn't contacted me at all even considering his circumstances. :tears: if anyone knows anything else please post it here. i'm sure you are all concerned about his well being as well as I am.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

He was last here on 29th, which I guess is when he PMd you. He hasn't posted since about the 23rd though (not even in the chatroom mods area). I wonder whether he has gone back into hospital again, though he hasn't said anything about that. That was the reason for his last disappearance.

If you see this Steam, please let us know how you're doing.

3. xxAngelOnFirexx

:icon_sad: i would have heard if he went back in. if he couldn't tell me he would have had a friend message me right away and i haven't heard anything. i really hope this isn't true but judging that his last blog was about him being suicidal...:tears: i really don't know what else to think. its really bothering me. :tears:

4. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Aww, I don't believe I know him but I hope it all turns out ok and you hear from him soon

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Do you have any way of contacting his friend to ask?

I assume that's "steamsfriend" here? I'll send you his email address by PM.

6. xxAngelOnFirexx

i already sent a pm to them but they don't go on here much, i beleive. yeah it is 'steamsfriend'. thanks for the e-mail. i hope i get a reply soon...

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

:tears: seriously i am. please, Dan, tell us your okay!

8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

yer wheres is team =(

9. SpikySpice

Yeah I hope Steam is fine i sent him a PM a week ago asking if he is ok, no reply

but dont worry cuz he just visited us on Auguest 29, maybe he visits us once in a while but he didnt post much

10. xxAngelOnFirexx

no he always visits to check his pms. thats a long time for me not to hear from him or anyone.

11. SpikySpice

well, I hope that he will return again soon...

12. Zec24

Yes, please let us know if you find anything out. I really miss talking to Steam, he has always given great advice and support. I thought it was weird that I pm'd him last week and he didn't respond. I hope he is alright.

13. xxAngelOnFirexx

its been a week. i haven't heard anything. i hope to God he's just somewhere else safe and sound. even if he's not safe or ok i just want him to be alive. i'm scared. every ten minutes or so throughout school something would make me start thinking about him. i fear the worst. there really is two explainations i can think of. if one is true when i find out will be the happiest day i can remember or ever had. he's just a good as friend of mine as any others. when i think about him i get teary eyed. i just want some answsers. if its bad i wish someone would just tell me already. so i can know instead of wonder. :tears: *seriously* please God i don't know what i'd do if i find out he killed himself. if he didn't but still has died it wouldn't be as bad. suicide is the worst thing i can think of. i hope its soon i get some answers... i just can't continuing functioning like this...:tears: :tears: :tears:

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Did you get any reply to that email to his friend?

I sent you his home address and email address (which someone sent me) the other day too. Have you tried making contact that way - perhaps trying to get the phone number and calling?

The worst thing is not knowing. :frowning2:

15. xxAngelOnFirexx

i never even thought of calling. i'll definately do that. i'll have to explain to my mom which'll bring me to teats but i have to do it. i tried the e-mails. i won't do the home address unless its absoluelty necissary. i'd have to give them my address to replay. or as i was just thinking i could give my e-mail. unless the computers are indeed broken...

16. Sam

Sam

Isn't steam giant one of the ones who usually comes on here a lot? I'm really worried it would be really devastating if he killed himself. I've been depressed to the point of thinking about suicide recently but I went and talked to someone instead of acting on my thoughts I really hope he didn't let his thoughts win.

17. Zec24

It's pretty scary not knowing whats happened to him. I hope somebody hears something soon. Is there anyway we could find a phone number with his home address? I tried finding a phonebook to search online, but I didn't have any luck. I'm not too good at this internet stuff compared to some people, I wonder if anyone on EC knows how we could go about getting a phone number for him. I think he's about a 5 hour drive from me, but I'm not sure if I could get down there anytime soon.

18. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i sent him a message to steamgiant also but got no reply either . i hope he will be back soon becuase his posts are good!!!

19. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have asked one of the mods at ### if they have any ideas. The person I asked works in the legal profession so should know what info (if any) can be obtained.

20. xxAngelOnFirexx

although i think its the hardest thing i've ever done i just checked the obituaries, death notices, and funeral notices for Scranton and a little surrounding. Nothing. i sent him another e-mail, and his friend a third one. i hope i get something soon. i remember that sometimes he likes to punish himself and not talk to us. he did that once for a few hours and it freaked me out. so i hope its the computer, or that, or something trivial. it doesn't look like he's died but i'll keep checking every day till he returns just to make sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.