1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Stared At ...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andytx1, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, at school I've been getting a lot of stares from this guy. I don't even know what he wants but during that particular lesson he just look at me and when he saw me looking he turns away. He seem straight through and I never look at him in class so I don't think he stared because he think I'm staring at him. Like, we knew each others ages ago but didn't really talk much. Outside of that class he doesn't even hang we me so we don't even see each others. Actually, what are the reasons why guys stare at you?

Once I had this friend and we had a fight and he kept staring at me and later I asked him why and he said he missed me ... :dry:

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I don't think you'll truly know why he's staring until you flat out ask him. People don't usually stare for a bad reason so it couldn't hurt to ask.

3. RaeofLite

There are numerous possibilities.
    1) He wants to get to know you as a friend.
    2) He thinks you're cool and likes your style/attitude-whatever.
    3) He likes whoever you hang out with (hey, it's possible he's staring at someone next to you all the time)
    4) He has a crush on you.
    5) You ping his gaydar and he's thinking.

There could be other reasons, but honestly you will never know unless you ask. Don't be rude or angry about it, but ask him why he's been staring at you the past little while.

4. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The thing is we don't even talk at all and he sit on the other side of the room.

5. Just Adam

just go up to him at end of class and say hey i saw you looking at me, whats up ? ... be sure to smile and have a relaxed posture or it could seem defensive thus aggressive