1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont know.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Sep 1, 2007.

1. hoping

most of my family are here right now for fathers day, but the thing is they dont really feel like my family cause i know that they will definitley not like it when i come out. So im thinking when i finish studying i think i will just move away and start a new life. i was actually thinking of movig to vancouver BC. but i need alot more cash to do that.

2. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

The thing now is to start saving for it and making your plans if that is what you want to do. Overall it is not a bad idea to think of what and where you want to be in five years (based in reality not wishful thinking) and then establish plans on how to get there. Once done, review plans every 3 months at least and see where you are and what next step needs to be taken. Before you know it, you will be where you want to be, but, then time to redo another plan for the next 5 years, and it goes on.

I wish you all the best and hope your dreams come true.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree with JayHew's suggestions. Saving money can be difficult (it's easy to think you can spend it just this month and save next month, then do the same the next month....) so you have to be strict with yourself about that. Perhaps open a savings account somewhere where it can earn interest, or a fixed term 5 year savings policy or womething?