1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crap I feel stupid

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Apr 22, 2010.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

:icon_sad:I feel like stool lol. Today was one of the most imbarasing moments of my life like. So I have deppression today and still have it. My day was a disaster. Why? Well bc tonight, I felt what you call adventurous. And so for weeks Iv been going to mcdonalds and ordering on drive throgh and so. I laid eyes on the most cutest most wonderful person at the window. He didnt speak good english and I thought he was hispanic.He looked like it. too my eys that is.lol and since then iv been wondering if he was gay. So tonight....at the drive through I decided to give him a piece of paper with my number saying text me with a smiley face. Well to my suprise he was not hispanic and did not peak spanish. he was from another country. I met him at the window we got each others name. I gave hime the paper and he said whats this and started to open it . so Im like uuuuhhh thats so you can text me. he like ok.OK? At this piont I am like sweating my ass off. Also to make thinks worse, a girl showed up and she was like was going on. and so. I just wanted to get my food and go. Well i found out they got my order wrong and had wait there. and sooo I left and on my way to the house i was like. I am such an idiot. I was sssooooo embarased that I didnt feel depressed I felt worse. I felt like shit.:icon_sad: I am such a looser. Oh well never going back again. noo way. has any body felt like this in a gay situation. I felt happy, wierd, embarased, and angry at the same time. Now thats not good feeling too.:bang:

2. Jim1454

I wouldn't beat myself up over something like that. You went out on a limb and did something adventurous. Sometimes those things work out - sometimes they don't.

You would be better off trying to socialize with other guys who you know are gay - rather than hoping they are. You can do that by getting involved in social events for the gay community where you live - or support groups of some kind like PFLAG. Handing your phone number to random guys might not always go over very well...

3. RaeofLite

Heh, speaking of this, I was going through old reciepts and found a chick's name and number on the back of one of my old reciepts from months ago. I hardly look at my reciepts. I don't need to now obviously since I'm taken but... Was still interesting.

I would say, don't worry about it. Yea, it's a little of a downer, but don't let it ruin your day. It was one guy. You don't even know if he was bi or gay, right? So you went on a limb. And that's ok... You have to do that once in a while. And don't let it stop you from trying again. Rejection, is a sad, but real fact of life. It hurts sometimes, but you have to face a lot of rejection before you can gain acceptance. :slight_smile:

(*hug*)

4. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

:icon_redfwow thank you soo much everyone

5. Sylver

I'm actually quite proud of you! That took some guts - good for you! It may or may not have worked out - you don't know yet. But regardless, it shows that you have the nerve to do stuff like this, and one day it will pay off. You only need to be right once! :slight_smile: