1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ciel, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Ciel

Ciel Guest

Hmmm...:sleep:
    Ummm, well I've been thinking about my sexuality for some time now and I think that I am gay. The thing is I've never been in a relationship with either a guy or girl so I'm not entirely sure what I can base my thoughts on besides that I find men more attractive than women...but is that enough for me to fully know? and not to mention I've kinda had a crush on one of my best friends (a girl) for like...2 years now but I kinda think its more like just being good friends or something...
    ...I don't know!!! >.<
    So, I dunno, I guess I'm just kind of confused on what to think.

...Wow...before I started writing this I could think of so much more to write but as soon as I started typing my mind went blank...:bang: :bang: :bang:

(!) *forgets what I was talking about...* (!)

2. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Man, I feel the same way :tears:
    I'm pretty sure I'm gay, but all of a sudden I kinda like this girl
    She sits next to me and we talk all the time
    But I dunno if it's a crush or just that I like her as a friend

3. JSG

JSG Guest

Sounds like me, I wasn't sure, but I has this stronger affection for guys, i also had a crush on my bestfriend (girl). We did end up together, for 2 years, but i just couldn't be with a girl anymore, we split up and I realise how much better I am with guys!!
    I can't help you much, but you will eventually find out by yourself though experience, I guess.

4. Ciel

Ciel Guest

Wow, really quick replies. At least its good to know that I'm not alone on this...
    Well, I guess only time will tell...

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The good news is that you are only 15 years old. You have so much time to have relationships and discover yourself and who you really are. You don't really need to label yourself with gay at 15.

6. Gera-Kun

I had something similar...for some time i thought i had this crush on a girl, but it just was something about her that made me want to be very good friends with her, and a good thing we are friends, cause she's very supportive! XD

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

Yeah i also have a hard time identifying my feelings. i had a boyfriend a year ago and i thought i really loved him but when he broke up with me i wasn't really sad that long because i realized that i loved him like a friend. and all of my guy crushes through grade school i have a hard time just saying they were nothing but i appreciated their looks and wanted to be a friend. when i get a little crush (whether if be on a girl or guy-more rarely) i tell myself that is just a good friendship. i love my best friend who is like a sister to me as a great friend. i'm the same way about a guy who i've known since we were 6 and he's like a brother. he says he wants to marry be when were older, but i know we only feel for each other like great friends. its hard for me to tell sometimes because i get nervous around people i think are cute or nice, but i just remind myself that when i truely love someone i will know. because i know i can never hold sexual/dating type relationship with a guy. its just how i feel. so you don't have to make up your mind right now. just judge each relationship as it happens and follow your heart (hate to be so cliche but its true).

8. SpikySpice

sounds like one opf my friend, and i know how you feel

you are a teenager now, at this time, your body is developing hormones,a nd you are getting to know yourself, so dont rush or anyhting

and it seems to me that teh true key to know your orientation is your romance, if you truly gay, then you are able to fall in love with a guy rather than enjoying physical need

you may be bi, i think bi people are confused the most cuz they dont know which side they are on, they always stuck in the middle

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's exactly what I was going to say. :thumbsup:

Leave yourself open to wherever your heart leads you.

10. i now how u feel i was 13 or 14 when i started to think i was gay and i didnt let my self beleave it even tho it was the frist time i did anything with a guy. i always knew i liked guys over girls but i didnt come out to my self til i was in my late 20's. so just let things go as they may ur young and have lots of time to work things out. (*hug*)

11. Ciel

Ciel Guest

Alright, thanks for all the great advice everyone.