1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Jealous

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Justindee13

ok so lately i have been really jealous about my friends because they all have their boyfriends or girlfriends and i just feel so alone at times. I see the guys that would love to be with or talk to on a regular basis but no. I have a small school and small community and it sucks big time. I need adivce on what to do. I hate being depressed but at the same i hate it when my friends just blow me off but they are still my friends. Like and my best friends A has a boyfriend T who we are all friends and stuff well T's mom thinks A is cheating on him with me and a lot of other drama and Im sick of it. Everytime i touch or do something to A that T doesnt liek he gets all mad at me and i feel like wtf and gewt really mad.

THANKS for reading

2. No One

I know the feeling. I live in a small town and it is just like that. You just have to ride it out. Every guu gets like that when some other guy is hanging with his girl friend. It's a normal reactio, don't worry about it.

3. Markio

My only advice is to take the fact that your single and own it! Do the things that you enjoy doing, and explore your own tastes. People will probably be jealous of your bachelorhood if you have a good time.

So your friend's mom thinks you're cheating on him with his boyfriend? If she's incorrect, then it doesn't matter what she thinks, because she's basing her disapproval on a foundation of fallacy and lies! If you're annoyed at her reaction, you could explain things to her if you want, or just put some space between you and T. A and T are probably dating all the time anyway. You could spend that time making a painting or reading a book.

4. Sylver

You certainly aren't the first person to ever go through this, and you won't be the last. I hated this part of life so much... your "lifelong" friends get boyfriends and girlfriends and suddenly you become baggage... and as soon as you make new friends, they're off and dating and you're the spare tire again... It's a painful part of life. And the worst thing is, it's an all-or-none proposition; you're either the one being left at home, or you're the one leaving your friends at home because you're the one with a bf who you want to spend all your time with...

With time, though, two things will probably happen; you'll find someone for yourself and then you won't be so alone any more; and, your friends will eventually get hitched up and then they tend to come back to their old friends once the bloom is off the relationship... or because they just got dumped, which also happens. My best advice? Find someone else like you who's feeling burned by other so-called "friends". The two of you will bond as friends pretty quickly because you'll both know what it's like to be pushed aside...

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I feel the same, thats proberly why I play computer games like Runes of magic, when I find somebody I will stop.