1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I felt straight-attraction

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Joe00, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Joe00

This is really odd but I was attracted to this girl, but she's not the ordinary girl but she's like 350 lbs (but not really fat, just thick and hard) and 6'5. She had broad shoulders too, but I am 100% sure she's a woman.

Still.... it's weird... And to be honest height/bulk is the number one thing to me, so maybe that's why. The bigger the better, even obese 60+ guys. I know that's really different lol. But never a girl.

anyone went through that, or is that just a really weird feeling?

I know I couldn't date her though because she doesn't have a penis though.

#1 Joe00, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  2. Isaac101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is very much nothing of a big a deal....Trust me, when i tell you that you are still gay, not bi, not straight...just gay...Im just gay and i am attracted to women to, because they are majestical creatures...In fact i could even have sex with a women...simply because sex is sex...and no matter it feels good. Not as good as gay sex, if you are gay...but still good. You are fine. Trust me im as gay as it gets...just like how straight women can make out with other girls and do things with them, but we NEVER question them... but its the same exact concept. The most straightest or gayest people are the ones who can be totally comfortable and still think that someone who is opposite of their orientation is sexy and hot but still be content with themselves and know that they are who they are...Its fine, and you are gay.