1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think is worth it?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So i have this guy i met on the net in november or something like that, and well i liked him from the start, but he did not liked me back (as usual), so anyway we are friends now and i stoped liked him...
    But in the past few days ...idk i have started liking him again or i dont know... I dont know if it is this way because i am just going trough a "breackup" with someone i loved (or not...i dont know)
    What i mean if its something psychological like "i cant have him so im gona like whoever i see first" or is it cuz i really like him =_=
    Anyway, the question is, given that i DO like him...Should i tell him?

2. dude99

dude99 Guest

Well it appears you may be confused. If you are then just be patient and wait to be sure of your feelings before you tell him how you feel about him. If you believe you like him then tell him.

#2 dude99, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
  3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think you should slow down and see how things progress before you confess to your "liking" him. This could be a rebound relationship since you say you have been going through a break-up.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What exactly can be gained here?

OK, say you tell him, and he doesn't feel the same way. Then you'll probably have this awkwardness, and since it's an online relationship, it'll probably wither quite a bit.

Say he does feel the same way. Are you anywhere near each other? Or are you going to start mooning for each other from across the miles? There's nothing wrong with starting a relationship online, but it can't STAY online for very long.

Lex

5. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mmm at least as i think about we already move past the "online thing" a long time ago, what i mean to say is that we are friends in real life and all that.
    And he lives in the same city so the distance thing would be a problem
    That is what worries me :/ the awkwardness of the afterwards i tell him and he doesnt likes me back ...