1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suffocating Already

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ScorpiusBlue, Sep 2, 2007.

1. ScorpiusBlue

ScorpiusBlue Guest

*choke choke*
    I haven't even met this girl yet and already she is suffocating me with her emails, IM's, and messages on Facebook. :help:
    I've told her to back off abit but I don't think she is getting it. Geez the last guy I dated was the same way, never gave me any space, now this chick is driving me nuts and we're not even dating. AND I'd rather be dating her hot sister, which I mentioned but even that did not turn her away from al the chatter :***:

2. ampthejazz

That's happened with a few people who I have ended up not dating. Clinginess like that gets pretty obnoxious.

Hopefully, telling her flat out that you need some space should help. If not, then... that sucks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. SpikySpice

Well, that's happening to me right now=S

well, dont talk to her anymore, ignore her completely if you dont like her at all, cut all the connection, like she is not existing in this little world

If you like her but need space, scream at her that you need space (if telling is not affecting her) , dont reply her email for some days, always repeat the word" I need space, or leave me a lone for awhile", ect.,ect