1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Virginity (not the way I wanted)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Querido, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Querido

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, this one time, i was at the gym and decided to take a shower. Across from my shower was this older guy who through the holes in the shower flirted with me and teased me. When I say older, i mean older than my 59 year old dad. I entered in panic and left the shower only to find out later that he passed by me and winked.

Few Months Later (today)

I went for a shower at the gym, and I saw him. I was showering and he went to the one across from mine again. "This time" i thought to myself, "I wont let the fear get the best of me". So I followed my hormones and approached this old guy. I came with him back to my shower. (the showers are separated) and we started to kiss.

Horrible kisser, too much tongue!

Then I bent down and gave him oral. (First Time)

Then he asked me if i wanted him to penetrate me. I thought to myself, " If im doing this mind as well get the full package".

So I accepted and he penetrated me for a while. (First Time)

Lemme tell you something, since it was my first, and his glans was quite big, it took several tries to get it in me. But he a few thrusts in me and then we got back to kissing.

He started to Jack me off and I did the same. We both came. After that we parted our seperate ways.

Questions:

1. Does that make me a slut (i dont even know his name) ?

2. Anal was not good, will it get better?

3. Is it possible to have an orgasm only by anal?

4. We weren't safe (condom) should i get tested?

5. If I have another chance should I go for it?

Final. Those of you who lost your virginity, was it the way you wanted it?

If you don't want to post it, leave me a P.M. and could you please elaborate how you wanted and what you got?

Thank You,

QUERIDO

2. Zach1992

1. Not at all.

2. Most definitely.

3. Yes.

4. ABSOLUTELY!!

5. That's up to you.

3. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1- Im not gonna coment on that cuz i did something similar xD
    2- mmm I dont know mine on that part at least was great
    3- :confused: I guess its possible xD but in my case i dont think it would happen xD
    4- YEAH ill definetly would get tested, what i did was that a stranger gave me an oral and i was all freaked out i might have something...thankfully i dont have an ets : D
    In this part for the test you have to wait (the hiv takes about to 6 months to be detectable) I waited the 6 months then got tested
    5- Definetly NOT, i regret completely doing that! (i did not lost my virginity to him but ...) You should wait to have someone you can really trust and love and all that to do this things! (and if you totally MUST, wear condom definetly :/)
    And querido? You speak spanish : D? Or are latin or something ^^? Im asking cuz i do xD

4. Querido

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im Portuguese, but i do speak spanish.

Querido means Sweetheart

5. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know ^^ Thats why im asking xD
    Querido is dear! or...not xD? Well i dont remember now

6. EddyT

I think you should get tested ^-^

7. Querido

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dear, sweetheart, thereabouts

8. Ram150

Please don't do this EVER again!!!!!!

Unprotected receptive anal is the HIGHEST risk you could ever take when it comes to contracting HIV. Once the infected semen comes into contact with the mucous and highly-absorbant anus your life is changed for ever!! Keep in mind that most gay men who engage in such acts in public places are usually sex addicts who do this sort of thing with everybody, all the time. The fact that he didn't cum inside u reduced ur risk greatly, but u still need to get tested for everything at 13 weeks from exposure. With second generation testing, which is pretty much used everywhere now, the window period for HIV is actually 3 months. If you test negative in 8 weeks, your result is unlikely to change.
    If it hasn't been 72 hours since exposure head to the hospital right now; tell them what happend and they can place you on special HIV drugs for a month that are known to block HIV from penetrating your cells and establishing an infection. The more u wait the less effective they get. After 72 hours there's no point of taking them.

I do expect you to come out of this okay, and gosh I hope it's a lesson you'll never forget. Look up some stories about teens who contracted HIV from their first time experiences. I don't mean to freak you out, but HIV is no joke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2713013.stm

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Does that make me a slut (i dont even know his name) ?
    Not really. I wouldn't go for it again but this one time doesn't make you a slut automatically.

2. Anal was not good, will it get better?
    It will, it's a matter of A: speed, B: lubrication, C: control, D: Relaxation of muscles, and E: Trust...

3. Is it possible to have an orgasm only by anal?
    Yes somewhat, it's because of the prostate basically.

4. We weren't safe (condom) should i get tested?
    100% definitely yes. If he did this with you, he might do this with others so I would definitely get tested. But I think actually you can get tested within 3 months, and then 6 months. Most times doctors have told me it only takes 3 months for HIV antibodies to form. So I'd get tested in 3 months, and then 6 months.

5. If I have another chance should I go for it?
    I would say no...especially if it's raw/bare/unprotected. If it's safe, then that's up to you.

10. Eleanor Rigby

Having unprotected anal sex with a complete stranger was definitly a very very bad idea.
    Especially as the guy is older than you. If this was your first, it was certainly not his, and considering he didn't care about being safe with you, he presumably didn't care about being safe with others as well.
    You should get an appointment at the hospital as soon as possible to explain the situation to a doctor. As it happened today, you still can be put under preventive HIV treatment. Your health is definitly not something you can jeopardize this way. Even if it was your first time, you can have been infeted by HIV or another STD. Go and see a doctor, now, and please don't ever be so careless anymore.

11. TriBi

^ Eleanor may be a straight lady - but she is an EC Advisor for a lot of VERY good reasons.

1. She is incredibly understanding, wise, and supportive.
    2. She is not scared to talk clear, plain, and uncompromising commonsense.

Listen to what she says - and follow her advice. It is just plain, uncompromising commonsense (yes, I said that already - but it bears repeating :slight_smile:).