1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls girls and more girls!!! but really do need some advice lol

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by NeonCookies, Apr 26, 2010.

1. NeonCookies

Okay so here it goes, there is this girl that i am completely crushing on i don't know her personally but she works at the pub that i go to, a few of my friends are friends with her and they know that i think she is the hottest thing that ever walked the face of the planet lol but anyways i have never made a move or talked to her because she had a girlfriend, well last night i was hanging out with one of my buddies and i find out that he used to be roommates with her, and they are really good friends he then informs me that she is no longer in a relationship and he says that i should go for it. lol

But anyways i don't know if i should? should i talk to her? ask her out for some coffee or what not? i am super nervous and don't know if i could even open my mouth and talk when i am in front of her lol

any advice or suggestions would be fantastical thanks :grin:

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

so, theres a hot girl, she's a lesbian, and you like her -.- ASK HER OUT! The worst that can happen is she says no and then its on to the next one :slight_smile: I mean like you said you don't know her that well so it couldn't hurt too bad if she said no could it? Think of how much more irritating the situation could be. Yes I understand you're nervous but things in life don't happen if you don't take chances.

3. AlyssWonderland

Why NOT go for it? I would. I'm not exactly an expert in relationships, but I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't. :slight_smile: Good luck!

4. valerievalerie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Make sure she's definitely single, but then go for it, absolutely!!

5. Chandra

Yep, go for it. And then report back to us! :icon_bigg

6. NeonCookies

Haha okay i will!!! thanks for the encouragement everyone and don't worry i will be defiantly reporting back to you guys :grin:

7. Elesbian47

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How did it go?!!

8. Chandra

Yeah, update update!