1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sounds silly.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fallendream, Apr 28, 2010.

1. fallendream

Hey folks (and the female alt.)
    I'll be short and sweet :slight_smile:
    I have 1~ hours to write an email to a college applying for work experience.
    I have no idea how to start.

So throw (literally) your ideas at me and help me along?
    It would be as an IT technician for a fortnight (or with one ;P )

Over the past 2 hours i've just been drawing blanks so i need your help EC!

-Joe.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it too late to help?
    What sort of thing are you supposed to be writing? A sort of "Hi, you should choose me to be the IT technician" sort of thing? Then perhaps something like this:

To whom it may concern,

My name is fallendream, and I'm writing to express my interest in the available temoporary position for IT technician. I feel that I would be a good candidate for this position.

In the past, I have (list a bunch of things that you have done that can be applied to this position, pointing out that they can be applied to this position.) In addition, (list a bunch of qualities that make you a good worker period, like the time you stayed late and fixed the filing system at work).

I have attached my resume to this cover e-mail, but do let me know if you have any further questions. I'm looking forward to working with you (whenever it is).

fallendream
    enclosure

Lex