1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updatees!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kizza111, Apr 28, 2010.

1. kizza111

Hmm, i dont relly remember what i ahve put on here..

I am out to quite a few people now, after one 'friend' telling a few people, but thats "done and dusted". Basically my issue is that a guy i never would of thought of as being gay came out to me. A while later he claims he fancys me. A lot later, he claims he loves me? I was just kinda shocked and i dont rlly think he means it as serious as i would think? I mean, he's only 14 (hypocrite i know :grin:) so i just cant see that he would be in love with me. The worst part is i definately dont love him... i dont even know if i fancy him or not!

So any suggestions to maybe find out how he feels and if i decide to, to let him down gently?

(&&&)

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

It is awesome that you are mature enough to realize that he does not love you. He probably thinks what he is feeling is love but its likely lust. Tell him you don't know if you like him or not also maybe explain to him that what he is feeling is probably not love (he'll probably argue that). Honesty is the best policy.