1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling like a....well i dont know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by travelinsoul21, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hi everyone, i'm about to put it all out there so get ready

Today has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster, i've laughed and cried and everything in between. And I can't even explain it. Part of it was due to the negative reaction i got from someone learning I'm gay. As for the rest, i've been talking to a great guy, and I'm wanting to meet him, but I can't judge whether or not he is as into me as I am into him, and the past few days he's been really busy so we haven't had much time to talk....

Why can't everyone just have a sign that says I like you, lets meet.

I'm not looking for a hookup, I want more than that, which makes it even harder, because I haven't been in a relationship with anyone for at least 4 years. And I like this guy, I want to meet him, and I've never felt this way about anyone ever, much less for someone I haven't even met in person. There's something about him....

HELP!!!

2. NoLeafClover

Calm down, remember to breathe, and keep your chin up :icon_bigg

3. Peter

(*hug*) and :kiss:

4. I guess the other reason that things with this guy are seeming weird to me is that he doesn't like to communicate any other way than the phone. He'll text occassionally or instant message some, but he wants to talk on the phone, and I'm still really nervous about talking to a guy on the phone, I'm going to try at lunch

5. Spit Fire

Calm down dude. Things will work there own way.