1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting a relationship

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by katmando, Sep 3, 2007.

1. katmando

You know over the last several days I have been in contact with a guy that I met on match. He lives about 4.5 hours from, but its not too far for me. Right now we are just exchanging emails and talking, but you know what its really nice.

He is 25 and I am 27. He is still coming to terms with his sexuality and so I am. He has a lot of the same healthy fun interest as me(running hiking, sports etc). He's just kind and nice. I am not a drinker/smoker nor he is. This is exciting, new and fun for me.

But I am taking it slow. Slowly beginning to enjoy my life.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

OOO that sounds great hope u 2 make a good couple :thumbsup: =P

3. Tom

Tom Guest

from what u sedit dus sound like therecud b somet there for sure, and take it as slow as ya need 2, i knowi will with my first bf

if u class makin out first date, bed the second as slow lol, nah i wudnt do tht i wud wanna get 2 know the guy first, unless hes already a friend then id just go for it he wanted

4. winter89

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Enjoy it! That's what life is there for. Take it as slow as you need to until you are both comfortable. You will know when you are ready for more!