1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonley and alienated

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by British Lad, May 3, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

In my whole life, I have never felt more lonley and alienated even though I have came out to the important people and there trying to be supportive. I fell like I am the only one in my stuation I know and everbody (even if untatanionaly) are trying to tear me part and I fell like i am unwanted by my Mum, Stepdad and Brother, the peaple at college, and everybody else except you guys. I am not felling suecidel just and unwanted, conplane at ,wall that has no feelings and there is nothing I can do because If I try and speak out they will just dismiss it and can't live home because of my college course so i feel so alienation and lonley because i feel nobody understands me at all. Thanks for lessioning.

2. QuilsQ

I think sooner or later we all go through this. We know that we are different and are made fun of for being different. With that being said there are people that you can talk to and understand you. If you ever need anybody to talk to you can message me or whatever.