1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Vampyrecat, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Vampyrecat

hey everyone...
    Well...I don't know really where to start. I'm feeling okay at the moment, but about two hours ago I told my mum about what my ex-boyfriend did to me, and I'm feeling really low and depressed now.
    It shits me up the wall because every time I try to get over what he did to me, he gets into contact with me, and it all comes back and I don't want to remember any of it, and I do, and I told mum tonight, and she just held me really tightly.
    I cried so hard. It felt horrible. I really didn't want to admit what happened, but I did and I felt horrible, because I know I've made my mum all worried and mother hen like. I hate that. But I didn't mean to tell her. I was talking about a friend of mine and how we were having a bitch session about my ex, and I started crying and she just hugged me and I just told her everything....God I'm crying now...I feel like such a fuck up.
    I was really trying to get over it. I told him not to contact me, to leave me alone. I told him not to go and see me in the musical I was in, and he went and saw me anyway, then tried to talk to my mum at the interval! God, like, three days after I broke up with him, and refused to speak to him, he texted my mum and told her to check on me because he thought I was depressed and that he was doing the right thing. FFS he fucking Rapes me and wonders why I'm fucking depressed and won't speak to him!
    garrrrgh
    Hate life. Hate him. Don't want to be here.
    :tears: :tears: :tears:

2. Vampyrecat

Edit:
    He just threatened to come to my house and drive here. I'm really fucking SCARED.

3. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so sorry you are suffering with this.:tears: (*hug*) :tears: (*hug*)

Tell your mom about his threats. Perhaps it is time to involve the authorities in keeping him away from you.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You and your mother need to go to the police and press charges against this guy.

5. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

I agree with Becky. You and your mom need to deal with this in a manner that can bring you some closure. It will be there always, but if you don't do something that brings a bit of justice to you and ends the ex's harassment, it will always be a very sore spot. I wish you all the best and hope you are able to overcome a very difficult time.

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

i hope it stops and nothing bad happens!hope youll be alright

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's exactly what I was thinking, Becky. Now your mum knows and understands what happened, the two of you can work together to deal with this. Although you didn't intend to tell your mum about this, I think it is good that you have.

Right now you need police involvement, and you may need to get a lawyer to help you take out an injunction or whatever to legally prevent him attempting to contact you.

Please check in when you can and let us know how it's going.

8. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Shoot, if he threatned to come to my house, I'd be calling the po-lice.

9. Bryan

Wow, I am really sorry you are going through this. It is a good thing you told your mom, I dont know if you want to press charges, but definitly get a restraining order, you shouldnt be near this person or deal with him. Also, you may want to seek our some professional help, like a pyschologist, if this whole situation is making you feel depressed.

10. SpikySpice

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for what happened to you:frowning2:(*hug*)

Well, yeah I agree with everyone above, you need to get help from the police, I'm glad you talk to your mom, because I think you couldnt be able to do this on your own

Now, what you need to do is to get over the depression, and ask for help, the police will arrest so bad!

Well, i hope you'll be safe, god, someone needs to tie this guys up and betas him till he's dead

You and your parents can also talk to his parents too

I hope thinsg be better:tears:frowning2:*hug*)please be safe

11. TriBi

Maybe you didn't mean to tell your Mum - but I think it's good that you did.

I was going to say exactly what Paul did above - I think he is absolutely right. Get your Mum to work through this with you - and at least take steps to make sure he doesn't come near you again...then you can get on with life without so much fear.