1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by someguy82, May 6, 2010.

1. someguy82

When the one that got away comes back into your life, those old feelings come rushing back and part of you is excited but part of you just remembers the pain?

2. Goliath

If you're referring to an old relationship that ended with a break-up you shouldn't let it happen again. Even though it sounds tempting in most cases it will go back to where it ended very fast.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on how and why he "got away". If there was a good rationale for him getting away, he should stay gotten away.

Lex

4. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

True dat! If this guy did something awful and that's how he went away then leave him away.

5. someguy82

It's a really complicated situation ugh...

A guy I tried dating when I was in the closet, one of the reasons I came out. We were going to start actually dating officially then, but I found out I was the guy on the side when his then boyfriend passive aggressively confronted me so I backed off. Kind of a really crappy situation, but then it's still hard to forget those old feelings.

6. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Go watch the movie "Its Complicated" Meryl Streep, et al. Someguy82 hit the nail on the head!