1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by eddie21, May 7, 2010.

1. eddie21

hey everyone, havent been on in awhile. but since the last time i was here i have come out to alot more people. pretty much all of my college friends know and are fine with it nothing has really changed. i also had my first real boyfriend i guess but we only lasted a month and a half. i just wasnt feeling it i guess, it just felt like he liked me way more than i liked him so i put an end to it because i didnt want to hurt him. but now that i'm not with anyone i want to be. i havent felt like this in a long time. i dont think i want a serious relationship right now but i wouldnt mind dating and seeing where that goes. what do you guys think? dont really know what kind of answer im looking for...so anything works :icon_bigg

2. SolitaryKnight

You do whatever you feel you want. I'm 25 and have never been in a relationship, and I haven't really looked for one. Your happiness is what you make it. Trying to find a relationship that may not bring you any joy is pointless, but if you find someone that will make your life happy then go for it.