1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADVICE!!! How do I show this girl that I REALLY like her :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pokeypanda, May 8, 2010.

1. pokeypanda

OK here is the deal. I’ve been talking to this girl for about a month now and the other night she was saying how she liked me but didn’t think it was mutual because I don’t ACT like I like her. Even though I have told her on many occasions that I really liked her and I even said I probably like her more than she like me :confused:

So my question is what should I do besides telling her, to show her how I feel? Like what are little things that I could do to show her that I do like her? I’ve never been good a flirting :icon_sad:

OHHHH and when we were talking the other day I asked her “Tell me one thing that if I did, would show you that I liked you” and she responded “Hmm, um I really loved kissing you sooooo that :icon_bigg” lol it was cute, but I haven’t felt this way about someone in FOREVERRR and I really want to show her that she IS the one I want to be.

Suggestions PLEASEE (*hug*) and Thank You

2. pirateninja

Sometimes just the littlest of things make the biggest difference. A spontaneous kiss, a little love note even if you're in the same room, a mix CD of your favourite love songs, cooking her a romantic meal with wine and candles.

Showing someone you love them doesn't have to cost anything at all. :slight_smile: Just be spontaneous, tell her "I really like you and want to make this work" as many times as you want in a day. Don't hold back your feelings. :grin:

3. pokeypanda

Heres what I was thinking...

Were both into cheesy gestures lol
    So on monday were going to hangout like we normally do...she is in LOVEEEE with Whitney Houston like obsessed but its cute :icon_bigg, I was gonna write lyrics from one of her songs that basically decribes the way I feel about her, on nice staionary or smething like that, and give it to her with a kiss of course :icon_redf

Whacha think about that??

4. pirateninja

Totally. :grin:

Like I said, it's all about spontaneity; you know this girl a lot better than we do. The Whitney Houston lyrics is something that means something to her and it comes from the heart. If it's heartfelt and sincere then you're onto a winner right there. No, it's not huge, but you wrote them down as a gesture of love. If she doesn't melt, I'm a monkey's uncle. :grin:

Best of luck and I hope I've helped even a little. :thumbsup:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Step inside her shoes for a minute. (No, not literally, unless you think she'd like that.) Would she prefer a trip to the spa, or a hard game of racquetball? Would she prefer a trip to a wild concert, or a trip to the zoo? Would she prefer an unusual restaurant, an all-you-can-eat buffet, a fancy dessert, a home-cooked meal? A foot massage, an X-Box marathon, an old black and white movie, a night of cribbage?

Not that you have to give her all, or even any, of these things. But keep working on finding the answers. Because as you get to know her, you'll start figuring out what she WOULD like. Even the smaller things. As she's going off to class or work, put a little note in her book or car - somewhere where she'll be sure to see it. Maybe just write one Whitney lyric. "Saving all my love for you - PP." :slight_smile:

Lex