1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom seems to be having some issues

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by travelinsoul21, May 8, 2010.

1. She was just sitting there crying and I asked her what was wrong. She said that she is tired of being alone but that shes just gonna have to get used to it. How can I help her? I'm not an expert on relationships....but I wanna help her, I don't want her to be sad. And since her and my dad split up like 4 years ago, shes been single. What should I do?

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Just give your mom a big hug and tell her that you will always be there for her.

3. Beachboi92

just be there for her tell her she is not alone she has you and if you have any siblings or other family them to. And that you are always there for her when she needs you, just hug her comfort her and let her know you are there if she wants to talk.

4. Gambit

Let her know that you will always be there for her and that you care about her. That always work when my mom is sad (she is also divorced and gets sad about being alone some times). I also joke about how guys are dumb and dont pay attention to smart and beautiful women. At least that makes her laugh.

5. Eleanor Rigby

Just be kind with her. When she is crying like that, give her a hug, tell her you love her, and that she is the best and most pretty mum in the world.
    Otherwise, try to be nice to her from time to time. Bring her breakfast in bed, buy her flowers, leave a post-it in her purse, or on the fridge wishing her a good day, tell her she is pretty, make dinner from time to time, or rent a DVD with the kind of film she likes and watch it with her... These things are easy to do but will mean a lot to her. And more than anything, tell her everyday that you love her.

6. Thanks everyone - Today seemed to be better, We woke her up with mothers day coffee and gifts