1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont even know how to title this

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gambit, May 13, 2010.

1. Gambit

Ok. So here is a very weird question! When I'm sober, I like guys. I notice guys more than I do girls. But when I'm drunk, the opposite happens. I completely forget about boys, and I just interested in girls. Actually, I end making out with girls and that's the only thing I care about when I'm drunk. I lose all my attraction towards boys. Is there any explanation to these? Those this happens to someone else? I was just wondering because I dont think it is common.(!)

2. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I have maybe your Bisexual and when your drunk your straight Side comes out and when your sober your gay side is out? I would say Bisexual which a likeing more towards men.

3. hairdye

I heard the last time Katy Perry was drunk, she kissed a girl and she liked it. Low and behold that didn't change the fact that she's straight.

I think when you're sober you know in your mind that it's not ok to make out with people you're just not interested in. And when you get drunk, that part of your conscience goes out the window. So in an effort to give off the impression to others and maybe yourself, i think thats why you focus on making out with girls. Almost to prove to yourself and everyone that you're straight.

Unless of course you're finding yourself romantically and physically attracted to women when you're drunk, rather than just being interested in making out with them.

And if thats the case, i would try to think back and consider what those attraction factors are, and why you're not noticing them when you're sober.

Hope that helps! :]

4. adam88

I'm the opposite. I get significantly gayer whilst drunk. :slight_smile:

5. Gambit

I might have posted this in the wrong section, ooopps...

I actually feel attracted to them when I'm drunk, and my friends never pressure me make out with girls. I dont know what it is, it is like if someone turns off my gay switch when i'm drunk haha

6. Sylver

:roflmao: priceless...

Humans are the most bizarre animals, and I don't envy those who try to understand this species. Personally I prefer to kinda go with the flow and not labor over any quirks or traits that don't fit the mold. I am who I am, and that may not always make sense. I'd say the same about you, if you asked me. :slight_smile:

Homosexuality isn't something revealed or denied through the lens of alcohol. It's an instinct, an intuitive reaction you have to guys or girls (or both). Let me offer an unusual perspective; how do you plan on living the majority of your life, sober or drunk? If you answer sober, then you might want to pursue the attraction you exhibit towards the male persuasion. If you answer drunk, then you should probably prepare for a life with the ladies...

The truth is always there if you look for it... :thumbsup: