1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally told my counciler at school ....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KnightAssassin, May 13, 2010.

1. KnightAssassin

i finally told her about the hulicinations and the OCD mainly because i just lost it in class today i just walked out . i couldn't handle it anymore it was just bad .... my teacher moved every desk in the class to a new spot for the rest of the year and i bit down on my hand to keep from screaming but it is about 4and 1/2 hours later and i still have the marks from biting myself i started shaking and then i saw the desk kinda of as if the floor was moving under it but i knew it wasn't because my feet were on the ground so should i know it is my next move but i want advice on what to do next my mom has been saying she will get me a psychiatrist but she hasn't and i don't sleep at night without taking sleeping pills [ usually walmart brand but if i am hullicinating bad then i have a stash of trazedone i can take] i need help and i just don't know what to do i am scared that if i keep talking about this openly some one will try to take me somewhere i know that isn't the case but for no reason i just get worried and i don't want to be taken away just what do i need to do ...someone please help ....

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not going to get committed unless you are serious danger to yourself or someone else. I don't hear you saying you're at risk of committing suicide or of harming anyone else, just that you're having hallucinations, so you don't need to worry about being involuntarily committed.

With the problems you're describing, you need help immediately. Not a month or a week from now, and not when your mom gets around to making an appointment. I would suggest asking your school counselor for some help. Perhaps she can put you in touch with a psychiatrist through the school's resources. Or perhaps she can speak to your mom and help her understand how urgent this is. If for no other reason than it's obviously affecting your schoolwork and ability to concentrate.

This is a solveable problem. All you need is some help. It might take a little while to find the right medication to get things under control but you can and will.

Please keep us up to date on what's going on.

3. KnightAssassin

I am talking to my mom right now I just told her about the hullucinations she didn't know about them she knew of other things. Well I told her what you said so thank you