1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't do anything anymore i have a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Beachboi92, May 16, 2010.

1. Beachboi92

i just needed to vent cause i've been talking to this guy for over a month we went on a date made out for over an hour and a half he talked about how he wanted to see me again and such. We continued to talk and just didn't get an opportunity to see each other again then i'm txting him today saying how i miss him and stuff and he needs to get free time so we can go out again and he says that...... yet he has continued to talk to me like normal for the past week despite this. I'm just really pissed and tired of getting led on. I get attracted to these bi guys that would rather play the str8 card so then deal with any stigma. It just makes me feel like im apparently not worth it FML

2. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)(*hug*)

Aw, that sucks. I don't know if that really makes him a dick, but I can certainly see it that way.

You're worth it; he isn't.

3. D_Alejandro

I am sure you are worth it. Don't be so down on yourself.

From what I'm reading, it seems like you are getting used (please correct me if I'm wrong). Just be cautious and don't move too fast with people that you meet. Maybe if you take it slowly you will realize who wants what and what their intentions are.

Feel better! (*hug*)

4. concklin

if he's serious about this girl then forget about him. if he's truly bi then it's just as if he led you on and got a boyfriend suddenly. and in either situation, you deserve respect, and that's not it

5. Sylver

That's tough luck, and pretty inconsiderate of him to say the least. You seem like you deserve a whole lot better than this. But from what I've seen of your many posts on EC, you're a strong person and I think you'll get over him in time and move on.

I agree with the others, when you work your way into a relationship, take your time and make sure you get a feel for the person before you fall for them. Make sure your instinct is telling you that this person is genuine and worth falling for. Maybe look back at how this relationship evolved and see if there might have been any clues that this wasn't going to work out... it won't make you feel any better in the short term, but at least you might be able to learn something useful out of it which you can use next time around.

Stay strong! (*hug*)

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he's bi, then he's bi. That means he likes girls AND guys. In other words, he might actually LIKE this girl. Not just because "he feels he has to be straight", but because, y'know, he actually likes her. And perhaps he likes her more than you. That doesn't mean he doesn't like you, or regrets doing anything with you, or that there's something wrong with you. The chemistry between them might just be stronger. Sucks, but there it is.

Lex

7. Beachboi92

^well hes still in the closet plus the sort of comments i got from him "wish i had met you sooner" etc plus all this trying to see me still is making the idea that he really likes this girl so much more seem odd.....

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, he might be stringing you along. And frankly, you're worth better than that. Assume nothing is going to come of him'n'you (because it probably won't, and even if it does, it doesn't sound like it'll be very pretty), and start looking elsewhere. If keeping him as a text buddy is making that difficult, feel free to cut him loose.

Lex