1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a single life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by azrae1, May 18, 2010.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Hey every1 :slight_smile:! just felt like writing a small post on how i currently feel; and i wonder if any1 felt the same way; anyway here goes nothing:

well; there is this guy that i liked but it seems he changed his mind on me.. i tried so much to be with this person i really loved so much; but i was always turned down many times (i just couldn't help my self to 4get him :S), so this basically ruined my entire self-esteem and made me feel bad about my self (feels like a crushed empty shell). But sometimes when he gets online on chat and say hi, i tend to make our convo short and straight forward; i dunno.. i am just trying to protect my self from being hurt.. so i kinda avoid being really close to some1; does any1 feels the same as i do?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, it's totally understandable. The real surprise is that you keep him on chat at all. :slight_smile: It's often best to take time apart so you can finish getting over him completely. So you can think (and feel) "Well, I would have liked to get together with him, but he wasn't interested, but I'm still happy we're friends." If you're not to the point where you can think that (without feeling a lump in your throat), you may need more distance.

Lex

3. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

yeah; actually what i prefer now is just be chat friends and no more than that; even if he wanna meet; i don't wanna see him in person @ all; i dunno my head became repulsive about him even after liking him so much; i am pretty much 80~90% got over him; and thank god 4 that; took a long time to stand up again~