1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My UNCLE... (split from: Who's virgin who's not?)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GLDN, Sep 5, 2007.

1. GLDN

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i think i was supposed to lose it to my UNCLE ....ewwBLEH FRIKEN DISGUSTINASSCRAP
    well ok like this happened 2 yrs ago i was like 12 or 11 i slept at my cuzins house for the nite and me nd him were sleepin in the same bed and then he told me that he thot he was gay and then im like OK so... and the he started rubbin on me wit his d... and i got so frikken scared that i just got out da bed and went to sleep on his sisters bed cuz she wasnt there and then i couldnt sleep i was cryin cuz i was so frikn scared that my cuz mite come down and do shit to me man but really i was frikken scared nd i couldnt sleep and the the lights on the hallway turnd on and my aunt was going to work so now it was only me my cuz nd his dad(my uncle) so i was trying to go to sleep now cuz i herd my cuz snoring so now i was startin to calm down so den the door opens and i just close my eyes and act like im sleepin and my uncle came to where i was and he started grabbing my ass and stuff and then he was askin me if i wanted to go in his room but I didn’t say nuthin man I was so scred I couldn’t even talk he was frikken squeezing my ass and I felt like screamin for sumbody to help or sumthin but it was like 4 in the morning I was frikken out and then he left I was cryin so hard but I wasn’t makin no noises….SCARY:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

BUT IVE NEVER TOLD ANYBODY THIS EXCEPT MY CUZIN but he told me i was lying because he said his dad was gay he wouldve went to his kids first so he thot i was lying but now i dont sleep over at nobody elses house nomore HELLZ NAW SHYET not no mmore but now i just act like it never hapend and after that i never talked to him EVER again and never will but me and my cuz we still talk were cool but i never brought it up that he rubbed on me that day

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I split this from the Who's virgin who's not? thread, as it really deserves its own thread.

Thank you for sharing this, GLDN. Here we do believe you, and I'm sure others have been in similar situations.

All I can say is your uncle is SICK.

(*hug*)

3. Jim1454

Yes - that's a horrible story. That someone you should be able to trust and go to for help would do something like that is unforgivable. Unfortunately, it's all too common I guess. Some people really are sick - mentally ill - and need to seek professional help. But there is such a stigma attached to getting that help, or admitting that you have a problem, that very few people actually do get the help they need.

GLDN - just know that we do our darndest (is that how you spell that?) to make sure THIS place is safe for everyone. I hope you feel comfortable here, and that sharing this story has helped you feel better.

4. GLDN

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    THANKS!!
    well yea he friken sucks
    well thanks A LOT

5. panda

Gldn You're very brave to talk about it.Talking is the first step to healing.

6. EthanS

EthanS Guest

srry to hear that happned =/

7. SpikySpice

Oh my God, your uncle is :***: crazy!

Sorry for what happened to you, I knwo it was a horrible moment for you.

But forget about it, becuz if you think abotu it, it'll bother you alot, pretend like ur uncle dosnet exist

My uncle is gay, but he never done anything like that to me

8. Grof142007

(&&&) (*hug*)

9. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

wow, same with mine. My uncle is gay.

I don't think someone who is gay would want to rape a young child...

But anyways, I hope you feel better, I'm really sorry to hear that that happened to you! (*hug*)