1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm thinking I want...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RainbowVampire, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowVampire

I'm thinking I want to come fully out of the closet. I'm 15, and I'm a bisexual transgender (female to male). I'm out as both to a few people, and out as bi to a handful of people. But lately it's been really hard for me to live as a girl. I've been thinking of revealing that I'm a boy so that I don't have to live a lie anymore. But I'm kinda young...

The thing making me want to come out, is that there's this kid in my school who's out as a FLAMING homo. (He's amazing, I love him <3) And he's a year younger than me. He doesn't seem to have any problems, I mean, no one's made fun of him as far as I know. But bi-trans is bigger than gay...

Some advice would really be aprichiated. Thanks!

2. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are not too young to be out... If you feel ready and comfortable go for it. There was a bi trans (female to male) person in my high school who came out around the middle of the 4 years there. No one ever gave him shit for it. He had a lot of friends...

3. NeonCookies

I say if you feel that you are ready to come out then do it :slight_smile: you may be surprised on how many people totally support you

Good Luck

4. whiterosebeka

Hun, personally i haven't been through this myself. but my mother is a transgender (male to female) She has struggled through so many negative responses, but has came out a strong woman. She found it hard, her father (not her real father, but was there all her life) quit talking to her, she left most of the friends that would turn their back on her anyways. its hard, but if it truly makes you happy, then do it. Today's time is so much more open to these ideas then her generation (which are the only one's to quit talking to her) i do know that most of my friends accepted her right away. some did have a negative impact, but most of them found it amazing. our generation is more accepting of the odd. so hun, it will be hard, but in the end, from what i gather of her, more rewarding. when i was younger, i remembered her being as a depressed drunk father figure. since she came out, she is sooooo much more happy and has quit drinking. i hope the best for you, and if you need, i am here to lend an ear to you.

5. StarofMiyu

Haha...I'm the opposite of you. I'm a transexual Male to Female Bi-sexual...I'm getting increasingly depressed because of the way I'm forced to live. Come out to your best friends because they will accept you =].

6. firemaker13

If you ready to come closet. I am happy for you. But yes to your friends first.

7. Fiddledeedee

I agree that if you feel ready, go for it! Be mindful, though, that some people may think you are too young to know. You might want to come out to your family first, to prevent them having to hear it secondhand. Good luck!

8. just b urself

i agree,if ur ready just come out.i know being judged is a hard thing to go thru but we need to realize that no matter what we do their will be those judgemental people,there will be haters.do what makes u feel good and the ones that mine dont matter and the ones that matter dont mind :slight_smile:

9. love123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im thinking I need help! Im a bisexuall teen who was born a boy but I knew I was a girl inside for alot of reasons. I tried to comment suicide alot! Help! I hate being a boy I want to be a girl! For alot of reasons even sexuall but I need help!:bang::icon_sad:

10. GayJay

If your ready to do it then go for it.
    I have a FtM transgender friend who came out in school, in year 10. People were weird-ed out by it at first and some friends didn't speak for a while but everyone gradually' got used to the idea and most became accepting of it. He never go any major bullying or anything just a few snide comments, which we could all laugh about.
    But make sure you are 100% sure before you do it, like Jay(my FtM friend) says, you just know when the time is right, then goo for it!

11. L1Ly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I never came out at all! Im stuck! Im 36. Feels for me that i will never be able to come out now as everyone know me as i am. Wife kids etc. I wish i had come out at a young age. The possibility's would have been endless. Be who you want to be. The world now is open to you. You have one life! Live it!

12. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for u!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.