1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You Everyone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TroubledRyan, May 26, 2010.

1. TroubledRyan

This isn't really a 'need help topic' more like a thank you note to everyone.

I wasn't quite sure where I would put this,so I thought I might as well put it from where I began.

When I first came here I was extreamly depressive,I wasn't out,and the idea of being out completly terrified me!

But everyone here helped me so willingly and it honestly did help,even if I made it seem like it didn't. The only people I'm not out to know are my little bro and older bro, it is so esay to tell anyone now. When they ask about me its second nature to just say yes( not like they need to though,I'm such a flamer now :grin:-with out the bitchy attitude :wink: ) :grin:. So with everyone's help I fought against my depression (which was truthfully starting to put horrible thought in my head... :frowning2:) and helped be become like 90% out, so i jsut wanted to show mygratitude and say thanks :grin:.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We DO kick ass, don't we? :slight_smile: Thanks for the warm fuzzy of the week.

Lex

3. TroubledRyan

haha ya yal do :grin:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Hey Ryan :slight_smile: I am so happy that we have been able to help you in your coming out process (*hug*) But YOU did it ! You decided to come out, you fought your depression, you took responsibility for your own happiness and so it seems to me that you deserve congratulations :slight_smile:
    Take care (*hug*) and as my fellow gargoyle would say, keep kicking ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. TroubledRyan

lol but I can't take all the credit. I don't even want to think where I would be if Cal never gave me this site :grin:

6. x2x2x2x2y2