1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant take it anymore

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mydogstewie, Jun 3, 2010.

1. mydogstewie

Faggot, cocksucker, homo, gay, stupid fag...i cant take it anymore....

I cant take being called names anymore, i just feel like beating the shit out of someone, plus, i am so angry at everyone.

I seriously want to just everyone to stop, its so hard to go to school.

There are 2 and a half days of school left, but I dont know if i can make it...I slapped someone today and on wednesday i shoved a bully down and screamed in his face...theres this one druggie asshole who just keeps at it whenever i see him he rips me apart... I hate it, i hate my life... Im moving next year so ill never have have to see all those mutherfucking stupid fucking assholes ever again...i want them to be run over by a car...

Sorry, just needed to vent

2. x2x2x2x2y2

There's only two and a half days left. You can get through it. Ignore them the best you can.

Is there any teachers or anything like that that you can talk to??

3. concklin

as someone who's been through all that, i'll tell you this:

1. it's almost over. 2 more days of school, and you'll be moving. something to look forward to (!)

2. you're 15. kids at that age are vicious and immature :eusa_naug as you get older, the insults and name calling will decrease. and once you get to college it's pretty much no longer a problem at all (!) (assuming you go to an accepting school. i'm at school in NY)

3. if you have close friends that you've come out to and are still your friend, they'll have your back :thumbsup:

4. venting feels good, so vent on here - and to friends in person that you feel comfortable with - as much as you want :icon_bigg

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to draw a mental image when they start making fun of you. Picture yourself walking along a metal catwalk over a mud pit, and anybody who's harassing you is down in the mud, totally covered in it. They're trying to egg you into jumping down off of that catwalk into the mud with them. Don't let them. Give them a look, smirk a bit, think to yourself "Yeah, you enjoy that mud" and walk on.

Lex

5. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

they are all low lifes for bullying u. thats effectivly it. you are wayyy better than them and u just need to hold for 2 more days.

6. titaniumCloset

Sounds like you need to kick some ass. I know that's not what you're supposed to tell someone but personally that's what I'd do - so might as well say it.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ It sounds like he HAS been kicking ass. But it hasn't changed anything. Which is why I say try a new strategy - put them on ignore. :slight_smile:

Lex

8. Back at my old school (even before I knew I was gay), I was harassed for it every day. I would get jumped or punched or called a fucking sissy faggot, and I hated it. I eventually gave one of the bullies two black eyes and a bloody nose when he tried to attack me in a bathroom stall. I knew that he wasn't going to tell anyone that he got beat up by the gay kid. Use your bad reputation to your advantage. You'll be the one who's in control if you can scare 'em off.

9. Rikudo

Please don't fight no matter who much you might want to punch somebody in the face it'll more than likely fan the flames of hate that they clearly already have. If the situation is that bad try talking to your parents about not going. Or speak with your teachers. I can understand your quick temper but just try to keep yourself calm and composed.

10. ANightDude

Recently myself I've been experiencing some homophobia that I haven't before, and it really did hurt me, even though I haven't had a whole lot of it, but it gets worse and worse. I can only imagine what other people have been going through that I haven't, it's the worse feeling possible.

But you're going to a new school. What's there to worry about? You don't know yet, but of course you always have us to talk to, and if there is an issue, you need to talk to any teacher you can. There's always going to be one that will stand up for you. :slight_smile:

11. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

dont fight? are u kiddin? if you think you can take them on i would. not like they can suspend or expell you now is it. also how much fun is it the bullys gettin laughed at after getting beat up by a gay guy hahaha.

12. starbucksshoote

Yeah, until someone pulls a knife and you're dead.

That'll show them.

Two more days? Just grit your teeth. The good news is you're done then - free and clear.

I like the whole "mud" metaphore ;-)

13. Jim1454

Yes - unfortunately the bullying is getting the reaction they want from you. What really ruins their day is if you don't react at all. You don't even acknowledge it. And if you have to - because they're in your face about it - roll you're eyes as though you pitty them for their stupidity (which you should anyway) and just carry on doing what you were doing.

The school shouldn't be allowing this kind of thing to be going on - and you should have taken this up with a trusted teacher or administrator a long time ago if this has been an ongoing problem. But now that there's only a couple of days left, I'm not sure it would be worth it.

Hope this helps. Good luck, and enjoy your summer.

14. Connor22

well now that sounds familiar, same story here mate, except for the moving part, I wish I could do that but No! anyway back to you, just keep your head on straight and try this wee trick I use sometimes, when someone is saying some crap about you just stare into space and turn off. Wait until they get bored and turn back on again, indulge yourself in a nice wee daydream.