1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sort of scared.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bvtsjm116, Sep 8, 2007.

1. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Well, I am taking this medication with Amnesteem in it, I dunno if this should go here, but the side effects are really scaring me... since I am already depressed how will I know if I get depressed because of it and I don't want to become angry or do dangerous things on it. Also I wear contacts and it says you might not be able to or you'll have decreased tolerance... Also it says if you have stomach pain, call a doctor, well, I already have stomach pains so how will I know if its cause of this?! I'm just scared :frowning2:

And you if you looked it up its for acne, I don't have a whole lot of my face but my back is supposidly bad.

" IF YOU WEAR CONTACT LENSES, you may have difficulty wearing them during and after therapy. "

#1 bvtsjm116, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
  2. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

You should really let the doctor that prescribed this for you know what you just posted here. - I don't mean tell him you posted this, you know what I mean.

3. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Yea... :confused: I'm just worried about my contacts right now... she didn't seem to care about the contacts I was wearing...

Oh, and by the way my brother and mom have taken it so I guess I likely won't get anything? We have the same genes and nothing happened to them.

4. 24601

Well, that's not necessarily a definite determinant - it's possible you will still run into problems. I think you should just bring it up again with the doctor addressing that particular concern, if it's bothering you. And also, side effects are not necessarily definite things - you might not be affected at all.

5. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Yea. But the rates were pretty high from what I remember... (i dunno where the paper the doctor gave me is...) But its like 80% dry skin, 40% eye inflammation... and like somewhere are there for headaches....

But aw well, I took the first pill and I am still alive (20 minutes later :wink:) I'm probably just worrying myself... :dry: